Awarded Tennis Magazine Editors Choice, the GEL-Resolution® 6 is the updated version of Asics most popular model. Now with additional features such as an external heel counter for support and stability as well as extended Flexion Fit® construction to the midfoot and a lateral support brace added to maximise stability while maintaining comfort. UPPER Offering maximum stability on the tennis court, the GEL-RESOLUTION 6® Court Shoe is designed to support athletes with its plethora of stability and support enhancements. The Flexion Fit® in the forefoot and midfoot combines mesh and rubber to create a breathable and very flexible, yet durable upper with Discrete Eyelets offering a snug, customised fit. MIDSOLE With both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning, the shoe absorbs impact shock upon landing and take-off, allowing for easy forward and sideways movement. The T-Truss, an extended Trusstic, offers additional stability in the heel, particularly for the jumping forehand stroke, whilst an external heel counter gives the foot lockdown and support. A midsole used with Asics new FluidRide technology offers exceptional bounce back characteristics, giving advanced cushioning whilst maintaining lightweight. The SpEva addition again gives added bounce-back ability, but also decreased midsole breakdown. Asics also look to support the wearer through there Impact Guidance System or I.G.S which is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete’s foot to perform in a more natural manner and look to enhance your natural gait cycle. OUTSOLE The sole of the GEL-RESOLUTION 6®, like it’s predecessor, comes with a non marking outsole, making them ideal for the courts, still allowing you to move sharply but with less mess left behind. A pivot point outsole encourages multi-directional movement for the wearer, created by circular pivot points on the outer sole of the shoes giving adverse traction across the Tennis court.
ASICS Gel-Resolution 6, Men’s Tennis Shoes, Black (Black/White/Orange 9001), 9.5 UK (44 1/2 EU)
- **UPDATED** External Heel Counter - For added support and stability.
- **UPDATED** Flexion Fit® Construction - Now extended to midfoot.
- **UPDATED** Lateral Support Brace - Added to maximise stability on the court, while maintaining comfort.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® - ASICS trademark cushioning system which absorbs impact force superbly, dampening shock in the initial heelstrike and allowing for a smooth transition through the step, greatly increasing comfort and performance and reducing the risk of injury.
- P-Guard - Upper material features an abrasion and tear resistant synthetic material which increases upper durability and increases protection to the medial side metatarsal region.