Committed to providing you with a functional lightweight platform, inducing supreme power transfer, the Fastlift 370 Weightlifting Shoes supply that much needed advantage before the lift. Employing the industry leading Boa® Closure System, the latest increment of Adidas Weightlifting shoes deliver a precise fit working in unison with custom provided comfort. Contrary to traditional weightlifting shoes, the state of the art closure system affords smooth, even closure with no pressure points. Micro-adjustability is guaranteed with one swift movement of the Boa® dial, offering infinite degrees of fine tuning. Due to the stretch free nature of the system utilized by Adidas, a stable platform designed to deliver absolute power transfer is an end result of the design specification. Designed with a synthetic upper, Adidas’ intention was to create a lightweight shoe that gives the support of a traditional WL shoe without sacrificing the comfort of an athletic shoe. The wedge heel height has been specially configured for snatch and clean/jerk disciplines, with the the heel support integral to providing lightweight stability. Featuring within the midsole, weightlifting-engineered, high-density, die-cut midsole wedge has been constructed to offer lightweight stability. Flexible welded 3-Stripes continue the lightweight theme, delivering durable support. Finished with an ADIWEARTM outsole, a robust resilient platform ensues; coupled with a full-length flat outsole, consistent floor contact is granted to the wearer.
Adidas Drehkraft Weightlifting Shoes – 6
- Boa® Closure System - Provides a precise, secure fit with swift adjustment when needed.
- Synthetic Upper - Delivers a lightweight upper with traditional weightlifting properties.
- Die-cut Midsole - Weightlifting engineered, high-density for lightweight stability.
- Heel Support Design - For an integral rearfoot with superb lightweight stability
- Welded 3-Stripes - Flexible, for lightweight, durable support.